• News

    AppleCon II Covid-19 update

      It’s Fourth of July Weekend and time to get realistic about the state of the convention, COVID-19, the world, and what is going to happen. We’ve been in a holding pattern long enough to see where things are going and sadly, it simply isn’t good. Nationally, we’re looking at huge spikes in Covid cases and Maine is about to follow suit. Locally, people are making political statements around PPE and ignoring safety measures while a number of our inner and extended group and contributors are considered high risk or immuno-compromised. It would simply be completely irresponsible for us to even attempt AppleCon II this year even if the inn…

    Comments Off on AppleCon II Covid-19 update